Go to your WordPress backend, search for “Save as PDF by Pdfcrowd” and then click “Install”. Or you can download the save-as-pdf-pdfcrowd. zip file and unzip it. If you downloaded the zip, upload the save-as-pdf-pdfcrowd folder into wp-content/plugins folder.
How do I download a PDF in WordPress?
To get started, login to your WordPress admin area and then go to Media. After that, click the “Add New” button. Simply drag and drop your PDF file in WordPress or click the “Select Files” button to upload it. After that, the PDF file will be uploaded to your WordPress website.
How do I save a PDF as a file?
Save a PDF
Do one of the following: To save changes to the current file, choose File > Save. To save a copy of a PDF, choose File > Save As. In Acrobat Reader, choose File > Save As or File > Save As Other > Text.
Instructions to upload a PDF to WordPress
- Log in to the WordPress admin area.
- From the WordPress menu on the left-hand side, click Media. …
- At the top of the screen – next to the title – click Add New.
- Now click Select Files at the centre of the box.
- Find the PDF file on your computer, select it and click Open.
Link to a file attachment
- Open a PDF that contains a PDF file attachment.
- Go to where you want to create a link. …
- Choose Tools > Edit PDF > Link > Add or Edit, and select the area for the link.
- In the Create Link dialog box, set the link appearance, select Go To A Page View, and then click Next.
How do I put a PDF file on my website?
To begin, head to the Website tab and select your site.
- Create a page or edit an existing page.
- Upload the . pdf to the Files tab.
- Once it uploads, right click the file to open the . pdf in a new tab and copy the link address.
- Go to the Content tab and paste the URL you copied from the Files tab.
Why can’t I save a PDF File on my computer?
The document could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder. … The reasons to why you can’t save the PDF file can be related to some missing updates or they can have something to do with Adobe Acrobat settings.
How can you save a document as a PDF File to a folder on desktop?
You can also right-click the document and select Save as to save the PDF file. A window should appear, prompting you to specify the location where you’d like to save the file. Selecting the Desktop option makes it easy to find the PDF file later.
How do I save a Windows document as a PDF?
Print to PDF (Windows)
- Open a file in a Windows application.
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box. To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button. …
- Click Print. Type a name for your file, and click Save.
Go to “Documents” > “Your documents.” Check the PDF file and click “Share.” And this will generate a URL for PDF.
Add hyperlink to PDF without Adobe in Word
- Open the Microsoft Word 2016.
- File>Open to upload the PDF, a dialogue will prompt as following, click “OK” to import the PDF.
- You will find the file is editable, and add the hyperlink as needed.
Highlight the text you want to use for the hyperlink. Click on the “Insert Link” button. Click “Browse” next to the URL box. Select the documents tab (typically – as in this example, PDFs can live in other folders).