How do I reset WooCommerce WordPress?
Reverting to a Previous Version of WooCommerce
- Disable and delete the current plugin.
- Restore a previous backup of your store’s database.
- Download a previous version of WooCommerce under the Advanced View.
- Upload the previous version under Plugins > Add New.
- Activate the previous version of WooCommerce.
How do I edit my WooCommerce order?
WooCommerce doesn’t allow changing items in the orders with the “Processing” status. It offers to change the status to “Pending” to edit the order. When you do as suggested (press “Update” to apply the change) the items section becomes editable.
How do I get WooCommerce order data?
WooCommerce: Get Order Info (total, items, etc) From $order…
- You have access to $order variable. Hooks (do_action and apply_filters) use additional arguments which are passed on to the function. …
- You have access to $order_id variable.
- You have access to $email variable.
Why is WooCommerce not installing?
Navigate to Plugins>Installed Plugins and deactivate every single plugin that’s not WooCommerce or a Woo extension. If the problem disappears, then it’s a conflict with one or more of your plugins. Now, go through your plugins one at a time and activate each plugin.
How do I bulk edit orders in WooCommerce?
Default WooCommerce bulk edit falls short here
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Products and check the products you want to edit. Then, select Edit from the Bulk Actions drop-down.
- Click on Apply . A bulk edit window appears.
How do I change the order of my details?
Go to Your Orders. Select Order Details link for the order you want to change. To edit orders shipped by Amazon, select Change next to the details you want to modify (shipping address, payment method, gift options, etc.).
How do I list all orders in WooCommerce?
“how to get all order details in woocommerce” Code Answer’s
- $order = wc_get_order( $order_id ); …
- $parent_id = $order->get_parent_id(); // Get the parent order ID (for subscriptions…) …
- $user = $order->get_user(); // Get the WP_User object.
How do I export my WooCommerce orders?
You can export one or more orders from the Orders page by following the steps below:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Select one or more orders to export. You can set the Exported filter to show orders based on their export status.
- From the Bulk Actions menu, choose one of the following actions: Download to CSV. …
- Click Apply.