For other themes: Theme Settings > Footer Customization. Check the boxes for Enable Custom Footer (Left) and (Right) to remove the default footer content. You can then optionally enter your own footer content in the Custom Text boxes.
Remove all headers and footers
- Go to Insert > Header or Footer, and then select Remove Header or Remove Footer.
- If your document has more than one section, repeat this process for each section.
Method 1: Change the Theme Settings Using the Customizer
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Look to see if you have a Footer option. If you do, select Footer > Bottom Bar. …
- If you have the Copyright Area option. If you do, you can make changes to this footer as well.
#1) Edit Callback Function to Remove Built With Storefront & Woocommerce Footer Link
- Built With Storefront & Woocommerce Footer Link Location.
- #3) Use remove_action to remove Woocommerce Footer Link.
- #4) Use Child Theme Function to Override the Footer Link.
How to Remove the WordPress Copyright Footer
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
Astra allows you to disable these through the Astra Meta box settings of the specific page or post. As you can see in the screenshot, you will find a meta box named Astra settings in your backend. You can disable the title, header or footer from here.
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
Edit your existing headers and footers
- Double-click the header or footer you want to edit, or select Header or Footer, and then select Edit Header or Edit Footer.
- Add or change text for the header or footer or do any of the following: …
- When you’re done, select Close Header and Footer or press Esc.
How do I edit a built in WooCommerce?
Remove Built with WooCommerce Email
Step 2 : Scroll to the bottom and look for the text area where the footer text is located as shown in the image below( arrow 3). Change the text and save the changes and you will successfully remove built with woocommerce email text from the order footer.
How do I customize my order confirmation email in WooCommerce?
Step 1: Edit the Settings of the Confirmation Email
Then, click Settings. Next, go to the Emails tab. Then, scroll down until you find the Email labeled “Processing order,” and click Manage. From the Processing order page, you can easily customize certain text of the email.
How do I manage Emails in WooCommerce?
In the left-hand menu of your WordPress dashboard, select WooCommerce → Settings. Then, click the Emails tab at the top. Find the email that you’d like to customize and click the Manage button to the far right. At the bottom of that page, there is a note that tells you which PHP template is associated with that email.