- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> Display.
- Under the Shop & product pages heading, select your custom Shop page.
- Save changes.
What you need to do to achieve pretty permalinks
- Go to your ‘settings’ and open ‘permalinks’. The first section are the ‘common settings’. …
- Next, the ‘optional section’. You can leave this totally blank. …
- The last step is the ‘productpermalink base’. Select the ‘custom base’ option, the last line. …
- Save the changes.
How do I get a product shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
To enable pretty permalinks in Word Press:
- Log on to WordPress with Administrator user rights.
- In WordPress, click the Options tab.
- On the Options page, click the Permalinks subtab. …
- On the Permalinks page, select Custom, specify below and enter “/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/” in the Custom structure text box.
mod_rewrite: “Pretty Permalinks” #
Pretty permalinks are available under: Apache web server with the mod_rewrite module. Nginx using try-files, e.g. according to this tutorial. Hiawatha web server with UrlToolkit support enabled.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I get latest product in WooCommerce?
Here’s what you need to do: Go to Pages → Add New from the WordPress admin and give your WooCommerce new products page a title. For example, it could be something like New Arrivals.