Simply go to Tools » Export. page inside your WordPress admin area. Here, you can choose to download your entire site, or only your blog posts. After that, you can click on the Download Export File button and WordPress will download all your blog posts in XML format.
How do I download all my blog posts?
To get an .xml file of your blog’s posts, pages, and comments:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- At the top left, click the blog you want to back up.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- Under “Manage blog,” click Back up content Download.
How do I recover a deleted blog?
Restore a deleted blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- At the top left, under “Trashed blogs,” click the blog you want to restore Undelete.
How do I export a blog?
Visit your Blogspot homepage and click the “More Options” button next to the blog you wish to export. 2. Select “Settings” and click the “Other” link on the left side of the page. Click “Export Blog.”
How do I manually move a WordPress site?
1. Export Database
- Select the existing site’s database.
- Click the Export tab.
- Select Quick for the export method.
- Select SQL for the format.
- Click Go.
- Save the file to your local machine.
- Zip the file if you are migrating to a web host that uses phpMyAdmin.
How do I export my WordPress site from localhost?
Simply go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ and click on your WordPress database. Next, click on the Export button from the top menu bar. In the Export Method option, you can choose “Quick” or “Custom”. Custom will provide you with more options to export your database.
Can I recover a deleted WordPress blog?
Step 1: Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Pages or Posts (Depending on which one you want to restore). Step 2: Click on Trash and you’ll be redirected to all your deleted pages and posts. Step 3: Select the page you want to restore, and two options will appear under it – Restore and Delete Permanently.
Why blog has been removed?
If someone gained access to your account, they could have deleted the blog (or the account). Not sure why someone would do that, though. If someone gained access to your account and started using the blog as a spam or scam platform–that could violate the TOS and lead to Google deleting the blog.
How do I access my blog?
Open a Web browser and navigate to Blogger.com. If you already have a BlogSpot blog, enter your Google account email address and password to access it. If you do not have a blog or Google account, click the “Get Started” link on the right side of the page.
Which is better Blogger or WordPress?
In a nutshell, the Blogger platform is better than WordPress when you are creating a blog for no other reason than you want to write. If you are OK with the limited features offered by the Blogger platform, then this is a great choice. For making money or creating a long term impact, WordPress platform is better.
How do I download an entire Blogger blog?
Using the Old Interface
- Navigate to your Blogspot homepage and find the blog you wish to export in the page’s Manage Blogs section.
- Click the “Settings” link next to the desired blog and choose “Export Blog” to open the Export Your Blog page.
- Click the “Download Blog” button to open a pop-up window.
How do I export all posts from WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in export tool that lets you export your website. To use this, simply go to Tools » Export in your WordPress admin. Next, you need to select the ‘All Content’ option. This will export all your posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags, navigation menus, and custom posts.