How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce registration form?
Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce
- Download the . zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
How do I customize my WooCommerce registration?
All you need to do is go to WooCommerce>>Settings and open the Accounts and Privacy tab. Under the Account creation section, check the Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page option and save changes. Then, go to User Registration>>Settings and open the WooCommerce tab.
How do I customize my registration form in WordPress?
When you land on the Global Settings page, select the first menu, General Settings. You will find here, that there are several fields to edit the default WordPress registration form. First, select the Form Style from the drop-down. The two options here being – Match My Theme and Classic.
How do I create a separate login and registration page in WooCommerce?
If you want to have separate LOGIN, REGISTRATION and MY ACCOUNT pages then you need 3 shortcodes:
- [wc_reg_form_bbloomer] on the Register Page.
- [wc_login_form_bbloomer] on the Login Page.
- [woocommerce_my_account ] on the My Account Page.
How do I show registration form in WooCommerce?
How to Show the Registration Form on the My Account Page
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts > Registration Options.
- Enable the option “Enable registration on the “My Account” page”
How do I register a user in WooCommerce?
So, Go to WooCommerce → Settings and click on the Accounts and Privacy tab. Then, Go to the Account Creation section and check the Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page option. After that, go to User Registration → Settings and click on the WooCommerce tab.
How do I create a custom login and registration page in WordPress?
Here are the main steps:
- Install and activate a user registration plugin.
- Activate the user registration add-on.
- Create a custom login form.
- Build a custom WordPress registration form.
- Create a WordPress login and registration page.
How do I create a registration form in Word?
Go to File > New. In Search online templates, type Forms or the type of form you want and press ENTER. Choose a form template, and then select Create or Download.