How do I add a unit of measure in WooCommerce?
- Upload WooCommerce Unit Of Measure to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Inventory” tab in the product data area and put in your unit of measure.
- Publish or update your product.
- That’s it.
How do I arrange sizes in WooCommerce?
You can see your attribute settings by going to PRODUCTS>Attributes on your WordPress dashboard. By clicking on the size link you can edit the sizes and the position by drag and dropping the order.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
It’s easy to add a custom field to a product in WooCommerce:
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to set up the WooCommerce multiple add to cart plugin
- Edit the product where you want to allow users to add multiple products at once.
- In the Product Add-Ons panel add a new ‘Products’ field (as per the screenshot above)
- Enter the products you’d like to display on the product page in the ‘Child Products’ field.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/woo-quantity-buttons directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Visit any WooCommerce product page or cart to see the quantity buttons.
How do I add a quantity field to a WooCommerce shop?
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on “Plugins”
- Click on “Add New” and search for “Quantity Field on Shop Page for WooCommerce”.
- Click on Install and activate the plugin.
How do I arrange attributes in WooCommerce?
Product Attribute/Variation Sort Order Type
In the left-hand menu, click Products and then click Attributes. On the WooCommerce Attributes page, hover over the attribute you want to change (in this example Size) and click Edit. In the Edit Attribute page, open the Default sort order dropdown menu.
How do I add a custom field in variation WooCommerce?
To add our variation-specific custom fields, go to the Product Add-Ons tab in the Product data section. Click ‘Add Group’ then ‘Add Field’. In the ‘Field Type’ setting, choose ‘Information’. In the screenshot above, you can see the Product Add-Ons panel.