From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will add the continue shopping button on the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Upload the Button Customizer for WooCommerce plugin to your /wp-content/plugin/ directory or through the Plugin admin section under “add new”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings by going to WooCommerce settings, then the Button Customizer menu.
- That’s it!
Today we will learn how to change the Continue Shopping button URL always on the cart page. This button appears when the option Redirect to the cart page after successful addition is selected in WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General > Shop pages > Add to cart behaviour.
Buy Now Button for WooCommerce empowers you to add a quick buy button and redirect users to cart, checkout or any external link for quick purchase.
Quick Buy Now Button for WooCommerce
- Download the . …
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
If you wish to have a different button setting of the products in the shop, you can do it in the editing page or by using “Custom Button Url List” section. Click on “Add products” button you find on top of the page to add new configurations to the button.
How do I add a cart to my Shopify page?
How to add add to cart button in Shopify
- Navigate to the theme section in your Shopify admin panel.
- Choose “Edit code” in the “Actions” drop-down – Current theme section. …
- Choose the file where you intend to add “Add to Cart button”
- Copy and paste following code where you need to add “Add to Cart” button.
How do I find my shop URL in WooCommerce?
How to Get Various WooCommerce Page URLs
- Shop URL. Get the WooCommerce Shop URL (this is the root category page) with the following: $shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( ‘shop’ ) );
- My Account URL. …
- Cart URL. …
- Checkout URL. …
- Payment Page URL. …
- Logout URL.
How do I change the default page in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings
Under WooCommerce Settings click on the Products Tab. On the Products Tab check for the Shop page option. Select the new shop page you need from the drop-down menu. Save the settings using the save button that is at the bottom of that page.
2 Answers. To remove the Return to shop button in WooCommerce shop page, copy the template file located in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/cart to your child-theme like /wp-content/themes/childtheme/woocommerce and simply delete the button.
You can use the WooCommerce hook woocommerce_after_add_to_cart_button. This hook will add content after the “Add To Cart” button. If the customer clicks on this button, the product should get added to the cart, and the customer should be sent to the checkout page.