How do I use accordion in WordPress?
How To Add An Accordion With Heroic FAQs
- Step 1: Download And Install Heroic FAQs. First, you’ll need to download and install the Heroic FAQs plugin on your WordPress website. …
- Step 2: Create A FAQ Group. …
- Step 3: Embed The Accordion. …
- Step 4: Switch Between Accordion And Toggle. …
- Step 5: Preview The Accordion.
How many tabs are available for each element in Elementor?
Elementor has 6 pre-defined tabs set in Controls_Manager class. They are defined as constants and registered using in the init_tabs() method, each constant containing the tab name and tab label.
What is an accordion FAQ?
1: Accordion FAQ example
Accordion layout has all answers hidden and shows the answer when you click on the question. It makes the widget compact and clear, while you can create long detailed answers and avoid messy page.
How do I customize accordion in WordPress?
Edit Existing Accordion
Step 1: Navigate to Widgetkit and select Accordion. It should be open by default. Step 2: Click on the name of the accordion that you want to edit. Step 3: Edit the contents of the accordion by changing the title or content of each accordion item.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/bellows-accordion-menu directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.