To overlap elements in Elementor, make multiple sections in the page builder, depending on how many elements you’d like to overlap. Next, change the z-index margins on one of the elements to make it move under or over the other. You can change the opacity to make the bottom image show through a bit.
How do you make overlapping boxes in Elementor?
How to Create Elementor Overlapping Sections Easily
- Step 1 : To begin with, you need two Elementor sections.
- Step 2 : Give the bottom section a negative margin.
- Step 3 : Adjust the Z – Index value of the top section.
Open the page with Elementor and scroll down to the element from where you want to be redirected to the section of another page. Keeping it easy, you just have to specify the page URL of the desired page and put the menu anchor ID with ” symbol as shown below.
Can you layer images in Elementor?
Elementor Image Layers widget now supports Lottie Animations. You can now include Lottie Animations in Image Layers along with images and text.
How to Create Elementor Anchor Links in WordPress and Use Them on the Same Page
- To set up an Elementor anchor link, simply find the Menu Anchor element in Elementor’s sidebar menu.
- Next, you need to drag the element to where you want the link to lead. …
- Once placed, name the anchor.
How to Link Menu to Sections in Elementor
- Create an anchor on the page by using the Menu Anchor Widget, or by CSS ID. ( See example resources)
- In the WordPress menu options, create a custom link.
- Name your link in the Navigation Label.
- Save your Menu.