The blog I need help with is bellaole.wordpress.com. Easy, go to your Dashboard->Appearance->Widgets and select the Subscription widget and put it in one of your sidebars.
From the WordPress dashboard, select Appearance > Widgets. Find the Custom HTML widget under Available Widgets, and drag and drop this widget to your desired page area. In the Custom HTML window, add a title for your subscribe button widget and paste the code in the Content field. Click Save, then click Done.
How do I promote my YouTube channel?
How to promote your YouTube channel: 23 tactics that work
- Choose Google-friendly keywords. A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. …
- Use concise, descriptive titles. …
- Create custom thumbnails. …
- Fill out your profile. …
- Optimize your descriptions. …
- Don’t forget about metadata. …
- Offer real value. …
- Create high-quality videos.
A subscribe button PNG (or a company’s logo) on YouTube videos – it is a graphic, partially transparent watermark which is displayed in the corner of a video. By clicking on it viewers can subscribe to your YouTube channel.
How do you get 1k views on YouTube?
How to Get More Views on YouTube
- Create Compelling Content. …
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe. …
- Create Playlists to Keep People Watching. …
- Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards. …
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos. …
- Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled. …
- Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.
How can I promote my YouTube channel free of cost?
How to Promote Your YouTube Channel for Free:
- Create Content Worth Promoting.
- Use YouTube SEO.
- Build a Community.
- Collaborate With Other Creators.
- Run a Contest.
- Promote Your YouTube Channel on Social Media.
- Use Hashtags.
- Promote Your YouTube Channel on Forums.
How can I increase my YouTube views?
Here are 10 tips to help you get more views on YouTube this year:
- Make good content (that nobody else is making).
- Think in terms of series, not individual videos.
- Familiarize yourself with YouTube SEO.
- Link up with other content creators.
- Use cards and end screens.
- Write a blog post to accompany each video.
Does subscribe mean you have to pay?
Typically, “subscribe” is used to describe the monthly payment of a service. However, subscribing to a channel on YouTube does not require payment. If you like a channel’s content, you can consider subscribing to it to stay updated on their latest videos.
How do I write a subscription to my channel?
Subscribe to a channel
- Open the YouTube app or go to m.youtube.com.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- If you’re on the Home tab : Below the video whose channel you want to subscribe to, tap the channel icon. Tap Subscribe .
- If you’re watching a video whose channel you want to subscribe to: Below the video, tap Subscribe .
Does it cost money to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
All YouTube Memberships cost $4.99. You can upgrade a membership to higher tiers, with each tier having its own price point and perks. Perks stack as you go up each tier, meaning if you join at the most expensive tier, you get access to the perks in all the lower ones.