You can invite people to follow your blog with an email invitation sent from your dashboard.
How do people follow me on WordPress?
If you would like a follow button to appear on the bottom right hand corner of your site for those who do not have WordPress.com accounts go to > Settings > Reading and scroll down to Follower Settings: These settings change emails sent from your blog to followers.
How can someone follow my blog?
To let other people follow your blog, add the Followers gadget:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Choose the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Layout.
- Choose where you want to add the Followers gadget.
- Click Add a Gadget.
- In the window that opens, click More Gadgets.
How to Add the Follow Blog Widget
- In your dashboard, click on Appearance → Customize → Widgets.
- Choose the location where you’d like to place the widget on your site. …
- Click either of the + block inserter buttons (see right) to see a list of all the available blocks and widgets.
How do I hide the number of followers on WordPress?
Open it, and you’ll see — all the way down — a box that asks “Show total number of followers?” Uncheck that box, and the widget will no longer display the number, only the invitation to follow your blog.
How do I block followers on WordPress?
There is no effective way to block subscribers, so it would be ineffective to provide the ability to manually unfollow or unsubscribe a user. A follower could create a new account, username, or e-mail address and refollow the blog.
What are the best blogs to follow?
30 Of The Best Lifestyle Blogs to Follow in 2021 to Improve Your Lifestyle And Fashion
Does it cost to follow a blog?
By far, the easiest way to keep up with blogs is to subscribe to them—it’s free, you don’t have to constantly check to see if there’s something new, and if you want to click over and read on the actual site, you can—the link comes to you, in whatever inbox you use to receive the blog’s feed.
On the left, under Button Options, you can choose which site to follow, provide control over the button’s appearance, and then click Generate to produce the code. On the right, you’ll see a preview of the button, along with the code underneath, which you can copy and paste wherever you’d like the button to appear.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the Account menu by clicking the small down-pointing arrow in the big blue bar on top.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears. The Settings page appears. …
- Select Followers on the left side of the page. …
- Select the check box to Turn On Follow.