What is WooCommerce product feed?
WooCommerce Google Product Feed allows you to produce and submit a real-time feed of products and variations to Google Merchant Center allowing you to use up to date product information in your product ad campaigns.
How do I use advanced product fields in WooCommerce?
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce”
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Click on the new menu item WooCommerce > Product Fields and create your first Custom Field Group.
How do I export a WooCommerce product feed?
Navigate to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite > Export Products. You can then choose to export either products or product variations. Note: The number of products that the Product CSV Import Suite extension will be able to export in one file is dependent upon the availability of server resources.
How do I set up Google feed?
Create and upload a new feed
- Click the tools icon. in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Under the section labeled “Setup” click Business data.
- From the Page menu on the left click Data feeds.
- Click the plus button. …
- Click Choose file and attach your feed file.
- Click on Apply.
What does the GMC feed integration help you achieve?
The GMC is every advertiser’s portal for businesses to sell on Google. It’s where users can upload their product catalog for later generating ads across the Google ecosystem. … In order to get ads approved and served on Google, the product data feed must be correctly filled out and submitted.
What is product custom fields?
Custom fields allow you to list additional product information that will appear on the product page, such as a book’s ISBN, a DVD’s release date, or a product’s material. The location of these fields on the product page may differ depending on your theme.
How do I create a custom field value in WooCommerce?
Add a custom field value for each product
- Click the ‘Products’ link on the left of the WordPress admin.
- Next, click on the product for which you want to add a custom field value.
- Scroll down on the ‘Edit Product’ screen until you see the custom field.
- Enter a custom field value and Update the product.
How do I use custom fields in WordPress?
Simply create a new post or edit an existing one. Go to the custom fields meta box and select your custom field from the drop down menu and enter its value. Click on ‘Add Custom Field’ button to save your changes and then publish or update your post.