How do I add icons?
Select Insert > Icons. Use the Search box near the top left corner to look for the icon you want, or browse by scrolling. Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right. Insert multiple icons at the same time by clicking each of them before clicking Insert.
How do I fix font awesome icons not showing in WordPress?
Check your Settings
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Advanced options -> Front end icons ( Font Awesome )
- Find and check the option Load Font Awesome resources.
- Save and Publish.
- Clear any cache and browser history.
- Re-visit your website.
What is icon box in Elementor?
Icon boxes come in very handy when building websites. The most common usage is for sections that list features of products or services. … The icons are derived from the Font Awesome Icons, and you are able to search through them and pick the right one.
How do I add font awesome to WordPress without plugins?
Add Font Awesome to WordPress with File Manager
- Login to your cPanel or hosting dashboard.
- Open the file manager.
- Go to your site WordPress files, usually located in public_html.
- Open wp-content > then themes.
- Find and open the theme file you are currently using. …
- Edit functions.php, paste the code and save.
What is an icon library?
With the Icon Library, you acquire a dedicated library allowing you to group all your icons. … With its icon-tailored features, the Icon Library helps you upload icons in different formats like SVG, PNG, EPS and preview them on different backgrounds – also transparent ones.