When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
There’s a super easy way to remove the wordpress.org link from the Meta widget. Just use: add_filter( ‘widget_meta_poweredby’, ‘__return_empty_string’ ); and it’s gone!
How do I remove meta and archive from WordPress?
In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
How do I remove metadata from a website?
Select all the files you want to delete metadata from. Right-click anywhere within the selected fields and choose “Properties.” Click the “Details” tab. At the bottom of the “Details” tab, you’ll see a link titled “Remove Properties and Personal Information.” Click this link.
How do I change Meta in WordPress?
Changing the Title & Meta Description through each Post & Page
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Select the Post or Page from the left side of the menu. …
- Scroll down the page until you see the section called “Yoast SEO”
- Click “Edit Snippet”
What is the Meta Widget on WordPress?
The META widget gives you links to login to your blog (logout if you are logged in), your admin, your comments and posts feeds and a link to wordpress.com.
How do I add a meta widget to WordPress?
Open the default-widget. php and search for meta until you find the below screenshot lines. Delete the second, third and fourth<li></li>lines.
How do I remove archive from WordPress?
If you don’t have a Theme Options Page, look for “category. php” in your theme folder. Inside there, you should be able to find “Archive | ” fairly easily and remove it.
How do I turn off archive in WordPress?
The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options for customizing Yoast SEO and our add-ons. Click on the ‘Archives’ tab. Toggle the ‘Author archives’ switch to match your site setup. Single author sites should disable the author archives to avoid duplicate content errors.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
How do I remove owner and computer from file properties?
Right-click on the file whose Properties and Information you want to remove and select Properties. Click on the Details tab and then on the Remove Properties and Personal Information link.
What is the use of meta keywords?
Meta tags are used “behind the scenes” of a website page to communicate information about that page to search engine crawlers. The Meta Keyword tag is used — or more accurately, was used — to let Google and other search engines know which keywords were most relevant to the content of a given web page.
How do I write meta keywords?
Guidelines for Using Meta Keywords Tags
- Keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to ten or fifteen unique keywords or phrases.
- Separate the words or phrases using a comma.
- Do not repeat the words or phrases which you use.
- Place your most important words or phrases at the beginning of your list.