Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide this button from the product detail page and the shop page (product listing page).
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
If you want to remove the description heading from Woocommerce single product tabs, add the following code at the bottom of the functions. php file of your child theme. /** * Remove “Description” Heading Title @ WooCommerce Single Product Tabs */ add_filter( ‘woocommerce_product_description_heading’, ‘__return_null’ );
php file or in a site-specific plugin.
- This snippet will remove WooCommerce breadcrumbs on specific pages. add_action( ‘template_redirect’ , ‘remove_shop_breadcrumbs’ ); …
- This snippet will remove WooCommerce breadcrumbs on all pages. remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_main_content’ , ‘woocommerce_breadcrumb’ , 20, 0);
How do you make a comparison between two products?
“How To…” Undertake a Product Comparison
- Step 1: Create a list of competiting products. Determine which products compete directly in the same marketplace as your product. …
- Step 2: Undertake research. …
- Step 3: Create a Product Comparison table. …
- Step 4: Conclusion.
How do I use YITH WooCommerce wishlist?
- Select a page for your wishlist.
- Select where to show the shortcode ‘Add to wishlist’
- Show the ‘Remove from wishlist’ button when the product is in the Wishlist.
- Show the ‘Add to wishlist’ button also on the Shop page.
- Customise columns that will be displayed in the wishlist table.
Can you compare products on Amazon?
You can compare items in your cart by clicking/tapping Compare to similar items. On FeatureCompare.com, if you want to browse comparisons, you can scroll down on the Home page and click “View Comparison” under a list of items.
You can do that and make your products unpurchasable on your entire store with the following script: add_filter( ‘woocommerce_is_purchasable’, ‘__return_false’); Note that this will disable the Add to cart in WooCommerce but it won’t remove the button.
Step 2: Edit the functions.
Next, head over to the Appearance > Theme Editor console and locate the functions. php file in your child theme. Any code added in between the brackets declared at $translated_text will begin to display. In the above example., the text Your custom text is set to display.
What is TablePress?
TablePress is a free and open source plugin for the WordPress publishing platform. It enables you to create and manage tables on your website, without any coding knowledge. … In addition, features like live sorting, pagination, searching, and more can be enabled for your site’s visitors.
How do I add a wishlist in WooCommerce?
How to Set up Wishlists for Your WooCommerce Store (in just 5…
- Step 1: Install and Activate Wishlists for WooCommerce. …
- Step 2: Set up Your Main Wishlists Page. …
- Step 3: Add Wishlist Menu Items to Your Site’s Navigation. …
- Step 4: Customize Your Wishlist Buttons. …
- Step 5: Manage Your Customers’ Wishlists.