To do an automatic install of Product Slider for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type “Product Slider for WooCommerce” by ShapedPlugin. Once you have found it you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now” and then “Activate”.
How do I add a product slider?
To create a WooCommerce product slider, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy slider plugin.
- Install and activate the WooCommerce addon.
- Create a WooCommerce slider in Soliloquy.
- Configure products in the slider settings.
- Publish and display the WooCommerce product slider.
What is a slider on WordPress?
A slider is a design element used to display images and videos on your website. It works like a slideshow, showing one image or video at a time. … Many WordPress slider plugins allow you to place sliders on your home page, landing pages, posts, and almost anywhere you want on your site.
How do I change the default slider in WordPress?
There are two ways to set any slider as default slider.
- Go to Appearance – > Theme Option -> (Find header or slider setting there to set any slider as default slider)
- Go to Pages and select your page such as Home Page and then find option there to select slider as main slider.
How do I use smart slider in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress site and click Plugins in the admin sidebar. At the top of the page, click “Add New” and search the plugin directory for “Smart Slider 3.” Click Install Now and then activate the plugin. Once installed and activated, you’ll see a new menu item appear in the sidebar.
How do I add a category slider in WordPress?
To create a WordPress slider for categories, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy image slider.
- Install and activate Featured Content Addon.
- Add a featured content slider.
- Select categories as your taxonomy term.
- Publish the image slider and add it to a post or page.