How do I create a product in WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I list a product in WooCommerce?
Go to the plugin settings page: WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Product table. Enter and save your license key, and choose the default options for your product tables. Now it’s time to start listing products!
How do I create a front end form for WooCommerce products?
When enabled, WooCommerce User Products module lets you add frontend form to add new products by users.
- Enable the module in WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > User Products.
- Select which product fields you want the user to fill. …
- Select which fields are required or optional.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I add a variable in WooCommerce?
Adding a Variable Product
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to set up the WooCommerce multiple add to cart plugin
- Edit the product where you want to allow users to add multiple products at once.
- In the Product Add-Ons panel add a new ‘Products’ field (as per the screenshot above)
- Enter the products you’d like to display on the product page in the ‘Child Products’ field.
How do I add a product price in WooCommerce?
Select the product you’d like to edit. Under Product Data, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. Save your changes, and you’re done!