Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Updates Notifier page to configure plugin settings. First you need to select cron method. By default, it is set to WordPress, and you don’t need to change that unless you know what you are doing.
How do I get WordPress to automatically send emails?
Go to MailPoet > Emails and click “Add New.” Under Welcome Email click Set Up. Next, choose your trigger. I want to send my welcome email to subscribers who join my list, so I’ll choose that option. Then I’ll choose my list and set the email to send immediately.
How do I set up notifications on WordPress?
Just log into your account on the PushEngage website then go to Notifications » Create » New Notification. This screen gives you the option to set the title, message, URL, image, and more. You can schedule notifications to go out at a later time or you can send them immediately.
How do I set up incoming email alerts?
Turn Gmail notifications on or off
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Scroll down to the “Desktop notifications” section.
- Select New mail notifications on, Important mail notifications on, or Mail notifications off.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
How do I automatically send email from my website?
If you prefer to send emails using SMTP via a script on your website, the configuration should use this info:
- Outgoing server name: mailout.one.com.
- Port and encryption: – 587 with STARTTLS (recommended) – 465 with TLS. – 25 with STARTTLS or none.
- Authentication: your email address and password.
How do I email a WordPress user?
- Download the .zip file by clicking on the Download button on the right.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the email-users directory to your plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page from within the WordPress administration Click Activate for WP Email Users.
How do I set up push notifications on my website?
Start a push campaign
- Enter a title and a text. …
- Fill in the URL field, turn on/off the UTM for tracking subscribers’ activity.
- Set the notification icon with the recommended size 192x192px. …
- Set the schedule. …
- To add big images and extra buttons, click ‘Rich notification’.
How do I use push notifications on my website?
This section describes each step you need to complete in order to support push messaging in your web app.
- Register a Service Worker.
- Set Up the Initial State.
- Make a Project on the Firebase Developer Console.
- Add a Web App Manifest.
- Subscribe to Push Messaging.
- Service Worker Push Event Listener.
- Sending a Push Message.
How do I add push notifications to my website?
In your web app, subscribe to push messaging, making sure you have User IS subscribed in your console, then go to the Application panel in DevTools and under the Service Workers tab click on the Push link under your service worker.
How do I setup a pop up email in Outlook?
Fix 1: Outlook Setting
- In Outlook, select the “File” menu.
- Select “Options“.
- Choose the “Mail” option in the left pane.
- Scroll down to the “Message arrival” section. Check the “Display a Desktop Alert” box if you want a notification box to appear when you receive an email.
Why is Outlook not notifying me of new email?
Turn alerts on or off
Select File > Options > Mail. Under Message arrival, select or clear the Display a Desktop Alert check box and then select OK.
How do I turn on my email notifications on my iPhone?
How to get email notifications on an iPhone for a specific email account
- Click on the “Settings” application.
- Scroll down to your settings and tap on “Mail” then “Notifications.”
- Once you are on the new page settings, choose the email account(s) you want to activate notifications on.