To schedule sale in WooCommerce you go to Products section (need to have WooCommerce installed) and then click on one of your products. Scroll down to the Product Data tab and under General next to the Sale Price click on the Schedule link. Once you click the Schedule link two new fields will popup.
How do I set up automatic discount in WooCommerce?
How to auto-apply coupon
- Go to WooCommerce > Coupons.
- Either add a new coupon or open an existing one for editing.
- Look for Auto apply? under Coupon data > General tab.
- Enable it and save the coupon. That’s it.
How do I add a sale price in WooCommerce?
1. Product Price Bulk Editing (WordPress Dashboard)
- Go to the “Products” admin page.
- Tick all the products you want to edit the sale price for.
- Click on Bulk Actions > Edit.
- Select Sale > “Change to:”
- Choose “Set to regular price decreased by fixed amount or %”
- Enter e.g. 30%
How do I create a sales page in WooCommerce?
Create new page. Go to Woocommerce Settings -> Products -> tab Display. Under Shop & Product Pages you will notice “Onsale Page”. Select page you created for on sale page.
How do I add a percentage discount in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce -> Woo Discount Rules -> Add New Rule. In the filter section, choose “All Products” as it is a storewide discount. In the discount section, Choose the Discount Type as “Percentage discount” and enter the discount value as 20%.
How do I use WooCommerce coupon code?
To create a coupon, simply click WooCommerce > Coupons from within the WordPress dashboard. Go ahead and create your first coupon by selecting Add Coupon. Start by creating the code for your coupon at the top — this is the code customers will apply at the checkout to get their discount.
How do I change a price in WooCommerce?
How do I change the price of a product in WooCommerce?
- First, log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Next, from the navigation menu on the left, click the Products link.
- Choose the product you wish to edit.
- In the Product Data panel, select the General tab.
- Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number.
How do I set up a sales page?
5 steps to creates a sales page that truly sells
- Step 1: Know your audience. First and foremost, you can’t sell your product if you don’t know who you are selling to. …
- Step 2: Create a value proposition for your product/service. …
- Step 3: Set up your pricing. …
- Step 4: Create a thoughtful design. …
- Step 4: Write captivating copy.
What is display discount?
When the extension is installed, the price difference will be displayed either in amount or in percentage. So customer can know the actual savings. Here is an example. Suppose a product price is $50 and the special price is $25. … This extension allows customers to know what percentage or amount of discounts he/she gets.
How do I show percentage or save amount for WooCommerce product sale?
If you open the WooCommerce > General Settings, you will see the options at the bottom of that page. What is displayed can be either the amount or the percentage. If you choose default, it will be what you have it set as globally. You can also choose to show the original price or not.
How do I get the currency symbol in WooCommerce?
Open the functions.
Now, go to backend of the WordPress website, navigate to the WooCommerce tab and then Settings. Click the Currency drop down under Currency Options, you will see the newly added custom currency at the end of the dropdown. Select the newly added currency from here and save the settings.