How do I reinstall WordPress to start over?
Reinstalling WordPress from the Dashboard (Updating Software)
- Ensure you have backed up your WordPress site. …
- Log into your ‘WordPress dashboard’.
- Click on the ‘Dashboard’ menu and then on ‘Updates’.
- Click the ‘Re-install’ now button.
- You will have simply and easily re-installed WordPress.
How do I refresh my WordPress site?
To force a refresh, just navigate to “Tools”, click on “Force Refresh” and click the button that says, “Refresh Site.”
Can I reinstall WordPress without losing content?
Reinstalling WordPress does not mean going back to square one. All of your contents, themes, plugins, etc. can be saved and restored once you have successfully installed the latest version of WordPress.
How do I completely uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
How to Uninstall and Reinstall WordPress
- Create an Emergency Backup. …
- Export Your WordPress Content. …
- Download wp-content Folder. …
- Properly Uninstall WordPress. …
- Fresh Install WordPress. …
- Restore Uploads, Images, and Theme. …
- Import Content. …
- Install WordPress Plugins (One by One)
How do I clear my WordPress site cache?
To clear your WordPress site’s cache with The WP Super Cache plugin, on your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Settings, then Wp Super Cache, then click Delete Cache.
How do I fix WordPress site not updating right away?
How to Fix WordPress Website Not Updating Right Away
- Force Browser to Reload or Clear Cache. Sometimes your browser (specially Google Chrome) will show you a cached copy of your website instead of showing the new one. …
- Clear WordPress Cache for Your Website.
Why is my website not updating?
A: The reason you may not be seeing the updates on your site is because your computer is displaying a cached (older) version of the page. This is what computers do to speed processing time, bringing the page to your screen from your computer instead of getting it from the source, the web.
How do you restart a website?
Restart a Particular Website
- Click Domains menu under the General section.
- In the table view listing select the required website and click the Properties button.
- The website properties page will be displayed.
- Under the Domain Properties section, find the Start Website link.
- Click this link to start/stop the website.
Why is my WordPress site not loading?
Broken code is probably the most common reason why WordPress sites won’t load. … Unfinished or incomplete auto-updates for your WP site or WP plugins. Incompatible plugins. Poor plugin or theme coding.
How do I reset my WordPress site from cPanel?
How to manually restore WordPress using cPanel
- Login to your cPanel account. …
- Under the files section, click on the backup Wizard Icon.
- Click on the “Restore” button to start the restore process.
- On the select restore type page, click on the “Home Directory” button.
Can I start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I repair WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in tool to repair your database. When you visit the link, you can choose to click the Repair Database button or you can optimize your database whilst you repair it by clicking the Repair and Optimize Database button. Once the process is complete, your site should be all fixed up and ready to go.