Now, if you want to display all your posts from a specific category on a separate page, WordPress already takes care of this for you. To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the ‘View’ link below a category.
How do I adjust columns in Elementor?
Right-click the widget handle to modify widget options. 4. Resize Column: Drag dotted vertical column borders right & left to change the width of your columns.
How do I reduce the spacing in an Elementor?
Removing the space between elements
- From the Elementor left dashboard menu, click on the Burger icon in upper-left corner of the dashboard.
- In Site Settings section click on Layout Settings.
- Set your preferable space value in the Widgets Space option.
- Update the page. Related Articles. What is Elementor. Getting Started.
How do I reduce line spacing in Elementor?
line spacing in text editor elementor
- cavalierlife. (@cavalierlife) Go to the Text Editor widget’s Style tab, click on Typography, and adjust the Line Height there.
- dbaedke. (@dbaedke) Typography > Line Height does not do the trick. …
- dbaedke. (@dbaedke) This in Text Editor > Advanced > custom CSS works:
How do I remove spaces between two rows in WordPress?
The first is Row Bottom Margin. Please open a row you would like to remove spacing around and head over to the row styles sidebar. Open the Layout settings group and set the Bottom Margin to 0 and save.
How do I reduce the space between two blocks in WordPress?
Then go to your block that you want to eliminate top and bottom spacing. Under Advanced panel on the right side enter in Additional CSS Class(es) input: m0 . If there isn’t any change try to put m0 class in neighbouring block up or down. When space is eliminated, you can use Spacer block to make custom spacing.