To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash. Note that the file is just moved to the trash and is not actually deleted.
How do I remove content from my WordPress site?
Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the General tab, and select Delete your site permanently. …
- Step 3 – On the following screen, you will first be presented with the option to export your content.
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
Reset WordPress With A Plugin
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. Scroll down to the Site Reset section.
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field. …
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site. …
- Click the Tools tab. …
- Click the Delete all themes button. …
- Now click the Delete plugins button.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I delete my WordPress site 2021?
Go to your WordPress.com site’s dashboard and click Tools. Choose Delete a site (the last item from the drop-down menu).
If you typed in the correct name, the site will be deleted.
- Login to your WordPres.com dashboard.
- Click My Sites > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Delete your site permanently.
How do I delete all posts on WordPress?
First, you need to visit Posts » All Posts page. From here you can click on the bulk select box on top to select all posts displayed on the page. If you don’t want to delete all of the selected posts, then you can now go ahead and uncheck those posts.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
Reinstalling WordPress does not mean going back to square one. All of your contents, themes, plugins, etc. can be saved and restored once you have successfully installed the latest version of WordPress.
How do I delete old pages?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
Should I delete old blogs?
The short answer is YES! If your old blog posts are out-of-date, irrelevant and/or poor quality and cannot be salvaged, then yes, you should delete your old blog posts.
How do I remove a specific website from Google?
Exclude sites from your search engine:
- From the control panel, select the search engine you want to edit.
- Click Setup from the menu on the left.
- In the Basics tab, click Advanced under Sites to Search to expand the Sites to exclude section.
- Click Add under Sites to exclude.
How do I remove a WordPress site from cPanel?
How to Uninstall WordPress from cPanel
- Step 1: Log in to cPanel. Login to your hosting account via cPanel.
- Step 2: Delete the WordPress Files. Load the File Manager, navigate to the public_html directory, and remove the files related to WordPress.
- Step 3: Delete the Database.
How do I unpublish my WordPress site temporarily?
How to Unpublish Entire WordPress Site
- Head to the Password Protect WordPress icon on your navigation menu.
- Go to the Entire Site tab.
- Enable the Password Protect Entire Site option.
- Enter your password.
- Save your changes.