The only way to disable the carrousel is to not use it. (In other words, to avoid the shortcode). When you are in carousel view, you can go to the traditional gallery view by clicking on the word “permalink”. So, copy the link associated with this button.
How do I remove the carousel free watermark in WordPress?
As far as free version is concern, the link can be removed by the custom css. On the edit slider screen of the plugin click on Option tab. Click on Advance Option and put following css in the Custom CSS box. This will hide the link.
How do I change the default slider in WordPress?
There are two ways to set any slider as default slider.
- Go to Appearance – > Theme Option -> (Find header or slider setting there to set any slider as default slider)
- Go to Pages and select your page such as Home Page and then find option there to select slider as main slider.
How do I get rid of amazing slider watermark?
After upgrading to Commercial Version, click the button Options in the main navigation bar, then in the Options dialog, you can uncheck the option Add Watermark to remove the watermark, or you can add your own text or image watermark.
How do I add carousel to WordPress without plugins?
Slick Slider WordPress Without Plugin | Slick Carousel
- Step One: Download Slick Carousel files: The first thing we need to do is download the slick files from kenwheeler.github.io. …
- Step Two: Enqueue the files. Now go to your functions. …
- Step Four: Add HTML Markup for carousel. …
- Step Four: Initialise the carousel.