How do I publish my website on HostGator?
How to Use Hostgator Website Builder?
- Login to your Hostgator account.
- Click on Manage Orders >> List/Search Orders.
- Click on the Hosting package that you want to manage.
- Finally to enter cPanel, click on Manage Web Hosting.
- Scroll down to Domains section and then click on Site Publisher.
Can I host my WordPress site on HostGator?
HostGator is the perfect place to host your new WordPress website, and getting started is as easy as picking a package, setting up your account, and installing WordPress with one click.
How do I upload my local WordPress site to HostGator?
Exporting WordPress Site Using the Dashboard
- Step 1: Export your files from your current WordPress site. Log in to your WordPress dashboard. …
- Step 2: Install an empty WordPress site on your HostGator account. …
- Step 3: Import your content. …
- Step 4: Install Themes and Plugins.
How do I publish my WordPress site?
Publishing with WordPress
- Select Dashboard from the upper left-hand corner to open the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Toward the top of the page, you will see a message that your site displays a “Coming Soon” page with a link to launch your site.
- Click that link to publish your website.
How do I access my website on HostGator?
Access via the HostGator Customer Portal (Single Sign On)
Our Single Sign On service allows navigation through both the cPanel and the Billing account by logging in with your billing information at https://portal.hostgator.com.
Is WordPress free with HostGator?
WordPress is Free and Open Source
This can help to keep costs low as you’re building your first website. The only thing that you need to pay for is a domain name and hosting.
Can I use WordPress without hosting?
yes and no. WordPress actually has two different versions, WordPress.org and WordPress.com. With the second version, you can actually obtain a free domain and website, without the need to sign up for hosting on your own.
Which hosting is best for WordPress?
10 Best WordPress Hosting Services
- Bluehost (www.Bluehost.com) …
- HostGator Managed WordPress (www.HostGator.com) …
- Hostinger (www.Hostinger.com) …
- SiteGround (www.SiteGround.com) …
- A2 Hosting (www.A2Hosting.com) …
- GreenGeeks (www.GreenGeeks.com) …
- InMotion Hosting (www.InMotionHosting.com) …
- Site5 (www.Site5.com)
How do I transfer my WordPress site from godaddy to HostGator?
Transferring WordPress Blog from One Host to Another Host
- Step 1: Backup Your WordPress Database Using phpMyAdmin. …
- Step 2: Download/Upload All WordPress Files Using FTP. …
- Step 3: Create a New WordPress Database and Edit wp-config. …
- Step 4: Importing WordPress to the New Database.
How do I change my domain name on WordPress HostGator?
In the left menu of the dashboard, click Settings. Under General Settings, in the WordPress address (URL) field, enter the new domain. In the Site address (URL) field, enter the new domain again. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.