Appearance > Menus > Custom Links module: Paste URL in URL field, type name in Label field, click Add to Menu; repeat for the rest of the links; drag them under the Links page you must have added, drag them to the right (see here), click Save Menu. Thank you!
You edit your WordPress main menu as follows. Log into your WordPress website, go to ‘Appearance’ and click on ‘Menus’ in the left side menu. Click on ‘Select a menu to edit’ and choose the menu you want to change.
Click on the Screen Options link in the top right corner of the menu admin screen. Check the “Link Target” option : this will reveal the “Open link in a new tab” option.
Link to your Page Jump
- Type some text, or add an image or button that will become what you want your visitors to click on to go to another section.
- Highlight the text or image/button, and select the link option from the block’s toolbar.
- Type in the HTML Anchor you created, starting with the pound (#) symbol.
Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to the menu Appearance-> Menus. Remove the parent menu item that you want to make non-clickable. In the “Custom Links” add an new external menu with the same name and put # into the URL field. Click “Add to Menu” and set the menu to your mages with level parent.
Under Basic settings, add the navigation bar you want to be your sticky menu.
- Change any desired settings, like the space between the top of the page and the sticky element.
- Click Save Settings.
- Refresh your website to see your sticky menu.
To change your menu’s background color, click My Sites > Personalize > Customize. Once the Customizer screen loads, click CSS. Right-click on your navigation menu and choose Inspect.