How do I create a favicon icon?
How to create a Favicon for Your Website
- Step 1: Create Your Image. You can design a favicon image using an editor like Fireworks, Photoshop, Corel Paint, or a free, open-source alternative like GIMP. …
- Step 2: Convert the Image. …
- Step 3: Upload the Image to Your Website. …
- Step 4: Add Basic HTML Code.
How do I remove the WordPress icon from my website?
In WordPress go to your widget area and in widget at the top click on the SITE IDENTITY option, there you would may find change logo option for your site.
What are examples of icons?
An example of an icon is a beautiful celebrity who is the best example of the western ideal of beauty. An example of an icon is a painting of Jesus Christ. (computers) A picture on a screen that represents a specific file, directory, window, option, or program. A religious painting, often done on wooden panels.
How do I create an icon on my iPhone?
Tap Add to Home Screen and tap the icon next to your shortcut under Home Screen Name and Icon. In the pop-up window that appears, select File, Photo, or Take Photo. You can crop an image to customize what will show, but happily, the image needn’t be square or a specific size. Tap Add > Done.
How do I get icons?
Restore Icons to the Desktop
- Right-click the desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Desktop tab.
- Click Customize desktop.
- Click the General tab, and then click the icons that you want to place on the desktop.
- Click OK.