Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
How do I change the shop page in WordPress?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Programmatically
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I get a WooCommerce shop page?
How to Get Various WooCommerce Page URLs
- Shop URL. Get the WooCommerce Shop URL (this is the root category page) with the following: $shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( ‘shop’ ) );
- My Account URL. …
- Cart URL. …
- Checkout URL. …
- Payment Page URL. …
- Logout URL.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” –> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How do I create a WooCommerce account page?
3. WooCommerce “My Account” Customization Plugins (premium)
- you can switch between “sidebar” or “tab” display modes.
- you can sort, remove, add, rename and change the content of the account management tabs.
- you can show certain tabs to specific user roles.
- you can change colors, labels, add icons.
How do I find the current page id in WordPress?
$page_object = get_queried_object(); $page_id = get_queried_object_id(); // “Dirty” pre 3.1 global $wp_query; $page_object = $wp_query->get_queried_object(); $page_id = $wp_query->get_queried_object_id();
What is WooCommerce thank you page URL?
WooCommerce Thank You Page, also sometimes called Order Received Page in WooCommerce, is the page that your customers will see after form submission. The Thank You page URL has the default format of …/checkout/order-received/…
How do I redesign my shop page in WooCommerce?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
Is WordPress a shop page?
Shop Page WP is the affiliate shop page plugin for your WordPress website that everyone can easily setup and use. It’s super easy to create a shop page and start adding products immediately.