In the WordPress admin, go to Pages > Add New. Create a new page called Home and add whatever content to it that you want to use on your home page. Click the Publish button to publish it. Then repeat this, creating another page called Blog.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a page?
WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
shortcode is the primary shortcode that can display products by post ID, SKU, categories, attributes, with support for pagination, random sorting, and product tags. Simply adding it to any page will display all the products from your shop page.
How do I add items to my WordPress home page?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Home Shop settings.
How do I categorize a WordPress product?
Similar to categories on your posts in WordPress, you can add, delete, and edit product categories.
- Add a Name.
- Add a Slug (optional); this is the URL-friendly version of the name.
- Choose a Parent if this is a subcategory.
- Enter a Description (optional); some themes display this.
- Choose the Display type.
Link to your Page Jump
- Type some text, or add an image or button that will become what you want your visitors to click on to go to another section.
- Highlight the text or image/button, and select the link option from the block’s toolbar.
- Type in the HTML Anchor you created, starting with the pound (#) symbol.
Should I use posts or pages in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. If you want to write a normal blog post, you should use a post. … WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How do I create a separate login and registration page in WooCommerce?
If you want to have separate LOGIN, REGISTRATION and MY ACCOUNT pages then you need 3 shortcodes:
- [wc_reg_form_bbloomer] on the Register Page.
- [wc_login_form_bbloomer] on the Login Page.
- [woocommerce_my_account ] on the My Account Page.
How do I show all items on one page in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I get WooCommerce product details?
Standard Functions for WooCommerce Product Displays
- the_title() – Displays the name of the product.
- the_excerpt() – Displays a brief description of the product.
- the_content() – Displays the full description of the product.
- the_permalink() – Displays the URL of the product.
- the_ID() – Displays the product’s ID.
How do I make a product page my homepage?
Go to Pages → Add New. Enter a page title, then place your cursor in the post editor.
Set the product as your Homepage
- Click on Settings → Reading and select Static Page.
- Select your product page from the Home Page menu.
- You may leave the Posts page menu default/blank. Click here for how to setup a blog or category page.
How do I show products on WordPress?
Adding Products to Your WordPress Product Catalog
Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery. Under the ‘Product’ data section, you will find the price options.