The Next and Previous Posts
About WordPress next and previous post links
- posts_nav_link() – This template tag displays links to the next and previous pages on non-single and non-permalink posts. …
- previous_post_link() and next_post_link() – These template tags display links to the next and previous posts on single and permalink posts.
How do I get the post year in WordPress?
3 Answers. You can use ‘relation‘ => ‘OR’ to the date_query . $args = array( ‘post_type’ => ‘post’, ‘date_query’ => array( ‘relation’ => ‘OR’, array(‘year’ => 2016) array(‘year’ => 2018) ), ); $query = new WP_Query($args);
How do I find the previous page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
WordPress makes it really easy to add links in your blog posts and pages using the block editor. Simply edit your post or page, or create a new one. Next, highlight the text that you want to attach the link to. This selected text is called the anchor text for the link.
How do I get rid of old post and next post in WordPress?
How to Remove Previous and Next Link from a Single Blog Post?
- Install and activate Astra Child Theme.
- Open your WordPress site via FTP. …
- Navigate to wp-content > themes > astra-child.
- Right click functions.php and select View/Edit.
- Add your code at the bottom of the file and save it.
How do I get the current date and time in WordPress?
Showing Current Date, Day, or Time in WordPress
You can add this simple code in your WordPress theme’s template files where you want to display the time. <? php echo date (get_option( ‘date_format’ )); ?> This code simply prints the current date using the date format set in your WordPress settings.
On the post edit screen, you need to make sure ‘Post’ is selected in the right-hand sidebar. Then, locate ‘Author’ under the ‘Status & Visibility‘ section. Next, select the new author name from the drop down menu. You’ll see a list of available authors to choose from.
How do I get a title in WordPress?
php echo get_the_title($post-id);?> To retrieve the title using the ID, you should know the id of the post that you want to display its title. The post ID is the post number in the list of all posts available in the blog.
How do I find the WordPress site name?
Possible values for $show include:
- ‘name’ – Site title (set in Settings > General)
- ‘description’ – Site tagline (set in Settings > General)
- ‘wpurl’ – The WordPress address (URL) (set in Settings > General)
- ‘url’ – The Site address (URL) (set in Settings > General)
- ‘admin_email’ – Admin email (set in Settings > General)