You’ll find the code for WooCommerce email templates in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/emails. Don’t modify the templates here, though! Instead, copy the file path to your child theme.
How do I override WooCommerce email templates?
To override WooCommerce template files in your theme (or better yet, child theme) simply make a folder named ‘woocommerce’ within your theme directory, and then create the folders/template file you wish to override within it.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email template?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I send an email using WooCommerce?
WooCommerce by defaults offers some basic customization options. You can change some basic look of the email templates, under the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails-> Email Options. From there you can change things like the header image, body text color, body background color, background color, footer text, etc.
How do I customize my order confirmation email in WooCommerce?
Step 1: Edit the Settings of the Confirmation Email
Then, click Settings. Next, go to the Emails tab. Then, scroll down until you find the Email labeled “Processing order,” and click Manage. From the Processing order page, you can easily customize certain text of the email.
How do I bypass WooCommerce widgets?
How to Override WooCommerce Widgets
- Use the widget_display_callback filter to alter configuration details.
- Hook into any provided filters/actions.
- Override a WooCommerce template file.
- Override a pluggable WooCommerce template function.
- Subclass, modify and register a widget.
- Duplicate, modify and register a widget.
What is the best theme for WooCommerce?
Check out our handpicked list of the best WooCommerce themes below and pick a theme to start your online store.
- Astra WooCommerce Theme. Astra WooCommerce Theme is a fast and lightweight WordPress eCommerce theme. …
- Neve. …
- OceanWP. …
- Divi. …
- SeedProd. …
- Ultra. …
- Online Shop Pro. …
- Outfitter Pro.
How do I change or override plugin templates?
Plugin template files can be found in the /wp-content/plugins/gallery-plugin/templates/ directory. You can edit these files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy them into a directory with your theme named /bws-templates.
How do I create an email in WordPress?
How To Create a New Email Account
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Click Hosting from the left-hand menu.
- Locate your Optimized WordPress package, then click Manage.
- On the next page, select Email Accounts.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out the required fields.
How do I send a custom email in WordPress?
Let’s look at how that process works.
- Step 1: Download a Plugin (Like Better Notifications for WP) The first step is to install and activate a plugin to send your welcome emails. …
- Step 2: Add a New Notification. …
- Step 3: Send a Test Email. …
- Step 4: Test the Email with a New User Account.