How to enable WordPress debug mode (three methods)
How do I debug a WordPress error?
In the file manager, navigate to your wp-content folder. Within there, look for and edit the debug. log file. At the bottom of your file, you should see your error message.
What does WP debug do?
What Does WP Debug Do? The core WordPress software is written in PHP, as are plugins and themes. If you’re having issues with your site, WordPress debug mode can help you find out what’s going wrong by displaying all PHP errors, notices, and warnings.
How do I enable debug mod?
- Using keyboard press, Windows Key+R to open Run box.
- Type MSCONFIG and then press Enter.
- Select Boot tab and then select Advanced options.
- Uncheck on the Debug check box.
- Select OK.
- Select Apply and then OK.
- Restart the computer.
Where is the error log in WordPress?
To review your error logs, navigate to your /wp-content/ folder in your File Manager. Locate the debug. log file. This file will contain all WordPress errors, warnings, and notices that were logged.
What is a debug log?
A debug log can record database operations, system processes, and errors that occur when executing a transaction or running unit tests. Debug logs can contain information about: Database changes. HTTP callouts.
How do I debug WooCommerce?
You can access error logs by going to WooCommerce > System Status > Logs. Then you will be able to choose and “view”the error log file you need, giving you the debugging details that you need. Error logs are also located in the /wc-logs folder within your site install.
How do I enable USB debugging when my phone is locked?
How to Enable USB Debugging on Locked Android Smartphones
- Step 1: Connect Your Android Smartphone. …
- Step 2: Choose a Device Model to Install Recovery Package. …
- Step 3: Activate Download Mode. …
- Step 4: Download and Install Recovery Package. …
- Step 5: Remove Android Locked Phone Without Data Loss.