Account Dashboard Customization
How do I edit WooCommerce myaccount content?
First, in your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Editor. Then, go to the plugins folder, open WooCommerce, and find the template files. For this, you can use the WordPress plugin file editor or any code editor of your choice.
How do I customize my WooCommerce myaccount page?
3. WooCommerce “My Account” Customization Plugins (premium)
- you can switch between “sidebar” or “tab” display modes.
- you can sort, remove, add, rename and change the content of the account management tabs.
- you can show certain tabs to specific user roles.
- you can change colors, labels, add icons.
How do I change my WooCommerce dashboard text?
To override the dashboard text to be what you need, go to wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/myaccount/dashboard. php in the WooCommerce plugin folder and copy the file to wp-content/themes/yourtheme/woocommerce/myaccount/dashboard.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I turn off WooCommerce dashboard?
- Upload the entire disable-dashboard-for-woocommerce folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- WooCommerce Admin will be disabled by default.
- Go to configuration page: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Advanced -> Disable WooCommerce Bloat.
What is WooCommerce my account?
My Account is the central customer dashboard in a WooCommerce store. Customers can view past orders, edit addresses, and payment details.
How do I hide my WooCommerce account?
Here are the steps that you need to follow: Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to hide the Dashboard from the My Account Page.
Why is WordPress Dashboard different?
The change you’re seeing is a result of the dramatic WordPress update in version 5.0 which rolled out in December 2018. It’s not a change that is of much use for websites that have already been built using the Classic editor or another type of page editing plugin.
How do I customize my WordPress login?
You can customize these WordPress login URLs by visiting Theme My Login » General page. Scroll down to the ‘Slugs’ section to modify these URLs used by the plugin for login actions. Theme My Login also allows you to use shortcodes to create custom login and registration pages.