You can edit this file to change to the footer in your WordPress website with the following steps:
- Go to Appearance –> Editor.
- Click on Editor, and you will see a list of theme files on the right-hand side.
- Select Theme Footer or footer. …
- Find the PHP Code: get_template_part using CTRL+F.
What is the difference between Visual Composer and WPBakery?
The main difference between the two plugins is that WPBakery is only used for content, while the Visual Composer Website Builder allows you to assemble a full website, including headers and footers. Also, the WPBakery is entirely based on shortcodes, while the Visual Composer is not.
Depending on what theme you are using, you may have the option to remove or edit the powered by WordPress footer directly in your theme customizer.
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
Each elements color options are incorporated in each section. For example: You can change the Header background color from Customize > Header > Header > Header Background Color. To change the topbar Color go to Customize > Header > Topbar. To change the Footer Color go to Customize > Footer > Footer Style.
There are various options available for customizing the Footer in the Avada Global Options, accessed from the WordPress Dashboard at Avada > Options > Footer. To access these theme options from Avada Live, you can simply mouse over the footer, and choose Edit Footer.
- Install Insert Headers and Footers by uploading the insert-headers-and-footers directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. …
- Activate Insert Headers and Footers through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Insert code in your header or footer by going to the Settings > Insert Headers and Footers menu.