How do I add a blog post to an Elementor?
How to Create Blog Post Lists Using Elementor Editor (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Navigate to the dashboard and then find the page you want to display your blog post on.
- Press Edit with Elementor button to get transferred to Elementor Editor. …
- Select Smart Posts List option and drag-and-drop it to a newly created section.
How do I get my blog posts to appear on homepage?
If you want your posts to show up on the home page and WordPress isn’t already doing this for you, here’s how you do it. In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.
Should you use Elementor for blog posts?
And the reason I recommend doing this and using Gutenberg to do this instead of Elementor even though Elementor is a structure or builder is because Elementor adds a lot of weight to the page. So continuously adding more Elementor elements to a blog post will make it load slower, worse user experience.
How do I add a blog post to a page Elementor WordPress?
Elementor has an amazing pop up builder and to add popups to your blog page, follow these simple steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Templates > Pupups.
- Name your template and click Create Template.
- Choose a template from the Library or create your own design.
- Click Publish, then Save and Close.
Is Blogger or WordPress better?
In a nutshell, the Blogger platform is better than WordPress when you are creating a blog for no other reason than you want to write. If you are OK with the limited features offered by the Blogger platform, then this is a great choice. For making money or creating a long term impact, WordPress platform is better.
How do I make my posts appear on my WordPress homepage?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings:
- Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. …
- Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created. …
- Last, click on Publish for these changes to take effect.
How do I show all posts in WordPress homepage?
List All WordPress Posts on Your Homepage. If you’d like all your posts displayed on your front page along with the content of the posts, you can easily do that by going to the Reading Settings screen (Settings > Reading) and changing the number of posts to show to something more than the number of posts you have.
Is Elementor Pro worth getting?
Elementor Pro is worth getting because you’ll receive over 300 customized templates, ten full-website kits, optimized customer support, and more than 50 widgets. You’ll also have access to helpful pop-up builders, form builders, and numerous updates. Choose your tier and enjoy the benefits.
How can I create a blog for free?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
How do you design a blog?
How to start a blog: 11 pro tips
- Choose a blogging platform. You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to platforms, and most of them are free. …
- Get a good domain name. …
- Decide on the blog’s content. …
- Keep your blog design simple. …
- Use contrasting colours. …
- Embrace white space. …
- Keep your design goal-driven. …
- Follow conventions.