How do I reset WooCommerce WordPress?
Reverting to a Previous Version of WooCommerce
- Disable and delete the current plugin.
- Restore a previous backup of your store’s database.
- Download a previous version of WooCommerce under the Advanced View.
- Upload the previous version under Plugins > Add New.
- Activate the previous version of WooCommerce.
How do I delete all products in WooCommerce?
Three ways you can delete products from your WooCommerce store
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Choose the Screen Options to increase the products to be displayed.
- Select products one-by-one. Or apply filters based on category, stock status, product type.
- Click on Bulk Actions and select Move to Trash .
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
Does Elementor work with WooCommerce?
Both the Pro and Free versions of Elementor are 100% compatible with WooCommerce and EDD. Elementor Pro also has a special set of features that help you showcase your WC products anywhere on the site, in any way you choose.
How do I override my WooCommerce account?
Open the /myaccount folder and you’ll find all the template files that the My Account page uses. These are the default files that are currently working on your website. To overwrite these files, you need to create a new file with the same name in your child theme.
What is WooCommerce my account?
My Account is the central customer dashboard in a WooCommerce store. Customers can view past orders, edit addresses, and payment details.
How do I change my text page in WooCommerce?
you can also edit the visual representation of the account dashboard too. For this, click on Customize My Account>>Customizer from your WordPress dashboard. Then, you will be redirected to the live customizer editor. Here, you can use the live preview customizer to modify WooCommerce My Account page.