Here is what you’ll see once you hover the area that triggers the ‘hidden’ options to emerge. Click Delete. A confirmation screen will load. Click Confirm Deletion.
How do I remove the WordPress AwardSpace?
Uninstalling a plugin via WordPress Admin Panel
- Enter WordPress admin panel.
- After a successful login, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Installed Plugins.
- WordPress will display a list of installed plugins. …
- Click the Deactivate button next to the plugin that you would wish to disable.
How do I delete my AwardSpace account?
Go to the Account Closure page.
- Enter the password for your AwardSpace account and leave feedback. If you do not wish to share your feedback with us, leave the Comment field blank.
- Mark the Close whole account checkbox and click the Close Account button.
How to delete a WordPress database?
Open the “wordpress” database, navigate to the “Operations” tab, and select the “Remove Database” action. Your WordPress site’s database can easily be removed with the PHPMyAdmin tool.
Is AwardSpace com legit?
Awardspace scores 3.5 out of five stars on 30+ customer reviews, with above-average marks for support, quality, features, and value.
How do I delete my domain from Profreehost?
Go to Add-on Domains and press remove/delete next to your domain, then just change the nameservers and you are set to go.
- Ankit_Singh25. October 2018 edited October 2018. …
- October 2018. @Ankit_Singh25 said: …
- October 2018. @Ankit_Singh25. …
- Ankit_Singh25. October 2018.
How do I unhost a website?
First, you have to select the Domain Manager section from the control panel. Click on the Settings icon for the domain you wish to delete. Click on the Unhost (delete) button. Please note that any websites, files and emails associated with this domain will be deleted.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I permanently delete my WordPress account?
Step-by-Step: How to Delete a WordPress Account
- Login to your WordPress account.
- Click on My Site in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Manage, then Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Delete your site permanently.
- Export any content you want to keep.
- Scroll down to the Delete Site button.
How do I delete my old WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.