There are two options to completely delete all media in your WordPress media library in bulk. One using the WordPress admin page (safer) and one performing direct deletions using FTP/SSH/PHPMyAdmin, which is good if you have thousands of items to delete.
How do I bulk delete items in WordPress?
Delete all products / bulk delete products
- Go to WP Admin > Smart Manager and select Products as the post type from the drop down.
- Tick the header checkbox to select all the products. Or select only those products you want to delete. …
- Click the Delete icon.
How can I delete multiple images from gallery?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I select multiple images in WordPress?
when selecting multiple images it force the user to click shift/ctrl and image click to select all needed images (which is ok for desktop).
How do I delete all data in WooCommerce?
Step 2: Uninstall WooCommerce
- Save the file to the server.
- Press “Deactivate” > “Delete” to remove the plugin from your admin panel.
- You can again go back and remove the above code from the wp-config file. Then when you deactivate and delete WooCommerce it will remove all of its data from your WordPress database.
How do I delete all orders in WooCommerce?
Option 1: Completely delete all WooCommerce orders automatically. To automatically remove all the WooCommerce orders completely from your website, you need to hover over the Bulk Edit tool and click Delete. Once you open the automatic deletion option, click Execute Now.
How do I delete a product in WooCommerce?
How do I delete a Product? Step 1: Navigate to the Products Manager. Step 2: Hover over the product that you want to delete, and click Trash. Some websites may have the option to Trash All to delete all products in a set.
How do I speed up my WordPress media library?
Here are some tricks you can use to enhance media loading speeds on your WordPress site:
- Insert Images at the Proper Size. When you upload an image to a WordPress site, you’re given a choice about how you want to size it: …
- Clean Out Unused Files. …
- Make Use of Symlinks. …
- Optimize Server Settings. …
- Restrict User Access.
How do I free up space on my WordPress site?
How to free up disk space on your WordPress hosting account
- Remove old backups. …
- Use external hosting services for large files. …
- Compress your images. …
- Remove any unused image sizes. …
- Delete draft blog posts or pages. …
- Delete spammy or unwanted comments. …
- Remove old themes. …
- Remove inactive plugins.