On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
How do I delete all data in WooCommerce?
Step 2: Uninstall WooCommerce
- Save the file to the server.
- Press “Deactivate” > “Delete” to remove the plugin from your admin panel.
- You can again go back and remove the above code from the wp-config file. Then when you deactivate and delete WooCommerce it will remove all of its data from your WordPress database.
How do I delete a database in WooCommerce?
How to Uninstall and completely remove WooCommerce
- Open your WordPress install’s wp-config.php file.
- Right before where it says “* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. …
- Deactivate WooCommerce at WP-admin > plugins.
- Delete WooCommerce at WP-admin > plugins.
- That’s it!
How do I delete a table in WooCommerce?
Go to WP DB Cleaner > Tables, check the WooCommerce table, select Delete from the drop-down, and click Apply.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I remove a customer from WooCommerce?
Every customer that registers via the woocommerce registration process, is added as a wordpress user, so you can delete users / customers super easily there.
- go to your wp admin.
- left side click “users”
- delete the users / customers.
How do I get rid of WooCommerce homepage?
Follow these steps to remove homepage sections:
- Download & Install Homepage Control.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Homepage Control.
- Un-check the box beside the sections you do want to display.
- Click on Save & Publish.
How do I clean up my database?
Here are 5 ways to keep your database clean and in compliance.
- 1) Identify Duplicates. Once you start to get some traction in building out your database, duplicates are inevitable. …
- 2) Set Up Alerts. …
- 3) Prune Inactive Contacts. …
- 4) Check for Uniformity. …
- 5) Eliminate Junk Contacts.
How do I clean up my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I disconnect Facebook from WooCommerce?
Log into your Facebook account and navigate to the Business Integrations section: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings. Under the Active tab, click WooCommerce Extension V2. Then, scroll down and click on Remove to remove the app.
How do I activate WooCommerce?
How to Install and Activate WooCommerce Plugin
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add new tab in the left column.
- On the right, you’ll see the search field. …
- Click on Install Now button under the WooCommerce plugin and then click on Activate button to activate it.
Is self hosted WordPress free?
the self-hosted version, whose software is available for free at WordPress.org. This requires purchasing hosting with another provider, such as Bluehost, GoDaddy, etc.