How do I uninstall a product?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Under “Download or delete your data,” tap Delete a Google service. …
- Next to the product you want to remove, tap Delete .
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I bulk delete WooCommerce products?
Three ways you can delete products from your WooCommerce store
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Choose the Screen Options to increase the products to be displayed.
- Select products one-by-one. Or apply filters based on category, stock status, product type.
- Click on Bulk Actions and select Move to Trash .
How do I delete all data in WooCommerce?
Step 2: Uninstall WooCommerce
- Save the file to the server.
- Press “Deactivate” > “Delete” to remove the plugin from your admin panel.
- You can again go back and remove the above code from the wp-config file. Then when you deactivate and delete WooCommerce it will remove all of its data from your WordPress database.
How do I remove a product from Mindbody?
How do I delete a product?
- Click on the Home tab.
- Select the Products subtab.
- Search for the product that you wish to discontinue.
- Check the box to the left of the product name in the Discontinued column.
- Click on Save to keep your change.
Does deleting an app delete your account?
Remember, deleting the app from your phone does NOT delete the account. … Log in and go to App Settings to find the Delete Account button at the bottom. Tap it then confirm.
How do I delete data from loan app?
Tap Monitoring, then scroll down to the personal information entry section. Tap into each information category (personal information, financial information, etc) Tap edit at the top right of the screen. Tap on the delete button next to each piece of information you want to remove from the app.
How do I edit multiple products in WooCommerce?
You can access the plugin settings in either of the following two ways:
- WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
Click ‘Sorting’ and then drag and drop products to reorder them according to your custom requirement. You can click sorting and then simply drag and drop to rearrange the order of your products.
How do I reset a WooCommerce order?
- You need to delete all orders and leave only one order.
- Now go into WooCommerce settings, you’ll find a tab Custom Order Numbers.
- Here input your desired custom order in Sequential: Next order number.
- After, click on Save Changes.
- Now click on Remunerate Order tool.
- Now click for confirmation.