How do I customize my blog post?
Add a gadget to your blog:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Choose the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Layout.
- In the area you want to modify, click Add a Gadget.
- In the window that opens, choose the gadget and click Add .
- At the bottom left, click Save. To change the settings on a gadget, click Edit.
How do I change a post style in WordPress?
To change the global post layout used:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Layout section.
- Click on the Post section.
- Select the layout that you would like to switch to.
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes.
How do you manage a personal blog?
How to Become a Blogger in 5 Simple Steps
- Choose your blog name and get your blog hosting.
- Start your blog by adding WordPress.
- Pick a simple theme to make your blog your own.
- Add two key blogging plugins to find your readers and track stats.
- Write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love.
What is blog address?
blog address is URL/domain name of the blog with which user can access your website on web.
How do I change the default post layout in WordPress?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
What are the default post types in WordPress?
There are five default Post Types readily available to users or internally used by the WordPress installation:
- Post (Post Type: ‘post’)
- Page (Post Type: ‘page’)
- Attachment (Post Type: ‘attachment’)
- Revision (Post Type: ‘revision’)
- Navigation menu (Post Type: ‘nav_menu_item’)
How do bloggers get paid?
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. … Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click. CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
Do personal blogs make money?
The most successful bloggers can make $0.50 – $2.00 a month from an email subscriber. So even if your list only has 1,000 subscribers, you are already making a decent amount of money.
How can I get a free blog address?
Many blogging platforms are free—you simply have to provide a user name, password and email address to create your account. Choose your blog address. If you choose a free site like Blogger or WordPress, your blog address will end in the “blogger.com” or “wordpress.com” extension.