Log in to your Just Host cPanel account. Click on the Hosting on the top menu and then cPanel on the sub menu. Find the Files section and click on File Manager. You may get a popup asking you to select the directory you want to start in.
How to Link Menu to Sections in Elementor
- Create an anchor on the page by using the Menu Anchor Widget, or by CSS ID. ( See example resources)
- In the WordPress menu options, create a custom link.
- Name your link in the Navigation Label.
- Save your Menu.
How to add an anchor to a heading
- Open up the Advanced section, and the first thing you’ll see is the HTML anchor option.
- WordPress calls this an anchor, but developers refer to this as the element’s ID. …
- Then in the URL field, enter a hashtag followed by the anchor.
Method 1: Adding link to an Elementor button
- Step 1: Open Edit section toolbox. Go to the section which you want to jump to on the click of a link or a button. …
- Step 2: Add CSS ID to the section. …
- Step 3: Drag and drop an Elementor button.
- Step 4: Go to the Edit button toolbox. …
- Step 5: Link the button the section.
Adding an Anchor Link
- Click your mouse around the text you want hyperlinked. …
- Select the Editor. …
- Place your cursor in front of the text (or title in this case) you want the anchor link to jump to.
- Select the Hyperlink Manager. …
- Select the Anchor tab.
- Enter a name for the anchor in the Name field.
- Select OK.
Which tag is used to jump to a new page?
How To Add Custom Links To Your WordPress Menu
- At the top of the Menus screen, next to ‘Select a menu to edit’, choose the menu you want to add a custom link to from the drop-down list, then click ‘Select’.
- Click on the ‘Custom Links’ heading from the menu options which appear below.
In the Elementor editor, choose Page to include a hyperlink in the text editor. Then, to add a hyperlink, add a text editor widget. The interface will look similar to this. Then, from the text editing options, select the text to add the hyperlink and then choose the insert link option from the list.
An anchor link is a link, which allows the users to flow through a website page. It helps to scroll and skim-read easily. A named anchor can be used to link to a different part of the same page (like quickly navigating) or to a specific section of another page.
Open the page with Elementor and scroll down to the element from where you want to be redirected to the section of another page. Keeping it easy, you just have to specify the page URL of the desired page and put the menu anchor ID with ” symbol as shown below.