Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” –> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How do I change the shop page in WordPress?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Programmatically
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I display WooCommerce Products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
How do I create a checkout page in WordPress?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.
How do I make a product page my homepage?
Go to Pages → Add New. Enter a page title, then place your cursor in the post editor.
Set the product as your Homepage
- Click on Settings → Reading and select Static Page.
- Select your product page from the Home Page menu.
- You may leave the Posts page menu default/blank. Click here for how to setup a blog or category page.