Can I add a second WooCommerce shop page?
instead of showing the main shop page in your menu, just put those pages seperately into the menu, under: → design → menu . besides that you can configure your woocommerce under: → woocommerce → settings .
How do we get two shops in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce cannot run multiple stores. However you may want to run wordpress as a multisite installation as advised by Esther above, and for each site, you install the plugin once and can control & configure it for all two stores individually from one WordPress admin.
Can you have 2 shops on WordPress?
No, we do not support multisite at WordPress.com at all. You would need separate sites and an eCommerce plan for each. If you really want to do this, you’re probably better off using the self-hosted WordPress.org software, which will support multisite (multiple subdomained sites on one installation).
How do I add a shop to WooCommerce?
How to Create a WooCommerce Store in 5 Steps (Beginner’s Guide)
- Step 1: Set Up Domain and Hosting for Your Store. …
- Step 2: Set up WooCommerce. …
- Step 3: Add Products to Your WooCommerce Store. …
- Step 4: Customize Your Theme and Install Essential Plugins. …
- Step 5: Track Your eCommerce Sales and Get Insights for Growth.
How do I add a new shop to my WordPress site?
Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
How do I manage multiple Shopify sites?
How To Set Up And Manage Multiple Shopify Stores
- Create And Configure Each Store.
- Optimize Each Store For Search.
- Install A Real-Time Inventory Management System.
- Get A Product Information Management System (PIMS)
- Create A Central Order Management System.
- Consolidate Your Customer Service.
- Explore Other App Solutions.
What is a WordPress multisite installation?
WordPress Multisite is a version of WordPress that allows you to run multiple sites off a single installation of WordPress. It makes it possible to run a network of sites under a single WordPress dashboard. You can manage everything including the number of sites, features, themes, and user roles.