The extension allows you to assign a role to a user upon purchase of a specific WooCommerce product. To do this you should go to the WooCommerce “Edit product” page and find the box “Ultimate Member” (see below). All you need to do is select the role from the dropdown and then update the product page.
How do I connect my WooCommerce account?
Connect your site & WooCommerce.com account
- Logged into your site, head to WooCommerce > Extensions.
- Select the WooCommerce.com Subscriptions tab.
- Select the Connect button. Log into your WordPress.com account if not logged in currently. …
- Click the Approve button to connect your site to your WooCommerce.com account.
How do I enable Ultimate Member plugin in WordPress?
First, install and activate the WordPress Ultimate member plugin from the plugin directory in the WordPress admin area of your website. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, you can click Ultimate Member > Settings in the left sidebar menu of your WordPress dashboard.
What is WordPress Ultimate Member?
Ultimate Member is the #1 user profile & membership plugin for WordPress. The plugin makes it a breeze for users to sign-up and become members of your website. The plugin allows you to add beautiful user profiles to your site and is perfect for creating advanced online communities and membership sites.
Is Ultimate Member plugin free?
As the Ultimate Member plugin is free to use, it can be installed on your site directly from the WordPress plugin directory. To do so, log into the admin area of your site (http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php) and then navigate to Plugins > Add New using the sidebar menu.
How do I customize my Ultimate Member?
Go to Dashboard > Ultimate Member > Settings. Click on Appearance tab. Under Profile Default Template dropdown, you will find extra options (Profile 2, Profile 3) Select the layout, then click on Save Changes.
What is the best membership plugin for WordPress?
Best WordPress Membership Plugins
- MemberPress. …
- OptinMonster. …
- WooCommerce Memberships. …
- Restrict Content Pro. …
- aMember Pro. …
- S2Member. …
- Paid Memberships Pro. …
How do I install Ultimate Member?
Installing the plugin from WordPress.org
- Enter “Ultimate Member” into the search field and click “Search Plugins” or hit Enter.
- Select “Ultimate Member and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once Ultimate Member has been installed, click “Activate” to activate the plugin.
How do I manually install a WooCommerce plugin?
To install WooCommerce:
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
How do I activate WooCommerce?
How to Install and Activate WooCommerce Plugin
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add new tab in the left column.
- On the right, you’ll see the search field. …
- Click on Install Now button under the WooCommerce plugin and then click on Activate button to activate it.
How do I access my WooCommerce dashboard?
WordPress access through a direct link
- On your browser’s address bar, search for your domain name with /wp-admin or /wp-login. …
- Type in your WordPress Username or Email Address and Password. …
- Once logging in is successful, you will land on your WordPress Dashboard and manage it.
How do I use user registration plugin in WordPress?
Head over to Settings » General page in your WordPress admin area. Scroll down to the ‘Membership’ section and check the box next to ‘Anyone can register’ option. Next you need to select the default user role. This is the user role assigned to each new user who registers on your website.