On the Elementor editor, add the Button widget to the canvas area. On the settings panel, click the database icon on the Link field under the Button block under the Content tab and select Contact URL. Click the wrench icon on the Contact URL field and select WhatsApp. Enter your WhatsApp number on the Number field.
How do I add WhatsApp number to WordPress?
Usage. To enable the WhatsApp button, check the first checkbox in the settings page. You will find the settings page in the admin dashboard menu, under Settings->Add Chat App Button. You must enter an international phone number (only numbers, NO plus sign (+), NO dashes(-)) in order to enable the WhatsApp button.
In the Elementor editor, choose Page to include a hyperlink in the text editor. Then, to add a hyperlink, add a text editor widget. The interface will look similar to this. Then, from the text editing options, select the text to add the hyperlink and then choose the insert link option from the list.
Can I integrate WhatsApp into my website?
The function that allows WhatsApp to be integrated into your website in just a few clicks is called click-to-chat. Thanks to this feature, your website visitors can start chatting with your business through WhatsApp in just one click.
How do I put WhatsApp on my website?
Here’s how to view WhatsApp in a web browser:
- Open your PC, laptop or tablet browser and head to web.whatsapp.com.
- On an Android phone open WhatsApp, tap the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp web.
- On an iPhone start WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
Create your own link
How do I get the Elementor icons?
In the WordPress dashboard go to:
- Elementor > Custom Icons.
- Click Add New.
- Drag & Drop your font zip file.
- Enter your icon set name.
- Click Update.
- You will now find your new custom icons under the ‘Custom Icons’ area, where you’ll see your icon set name, icons number indicator and your unique CSS Prefix for each icon set.
How do I call an Elementor?
Once you are logged into your Elementor account, you can contact an Expert by clicking the Hire Me button on their profile. Fill out the contact form. Your correspondence with the Expert will then continue via email.
How do you add a click-to-call button on a website with HTML?
- Access your HTML editor. …
- Enter this standard link tag wherever you’d like the click-to-call button to be placed:
- Enter your business’s phone number(excluding dashes) in-between the quotation marks:
How to Link Menu to Sections in Elementor
- Create an anchor on the page by using the Menu Anchor Widget, or by CSS ID. ( See example resources)
- In the WordPress menu options, create a custom link.
- Name your link in the Navigation Label.
- Save your Menu.
How to add an anchor to a heading
- Open up the Advanced section, and the first thing you’ll see is the HTML anchor option.
- WordPress calls this an anchor, but developers refer to this as the element’s ID. …
- Then in the URL field, enter a hashtag followed by the anchor.