How do I shut down my WordPress site?
- Table of Contents.
- If you’re sure you want to permanently delete your site, here’s how to do it.
- Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the General tab, and select Delete your site permanently.
Why can’t I delete my WordPress site?
You need to sign in to your other WordPress.com in order to delete this site. Hi, carlesroses.wordpress.com is not listed as a site in your anthonyperk account. This means it was created using a different WordPress.com account.
How do I delete my WordPress site 2021?
Go to your WordPress.com site’s dashboard and click Tools. Choose Delete a site (the last item from the drop-down menu).
If you typed in the correct name, the site will be deleted.
- Login to your WordPres.com dashboard.
- Click My Sites > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Delete your site permanently.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
You can do so directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. …
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field. …
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site. …
- Click the Tools tab. …
- Click the Delete all themes button. …
- Now click the Delete plugins button.
How do I unpublish my WordPress site temporarily?
How to Unpublish Entire WordPress Site
- Head to the Password Protect WordPress icon on your navigation menu.
- Go to the Entire Site tab.
- Enable the Password Protect Entire Site option.
- Enter your password.
- Save your changes.
How do I remove a WordPress site from cPanel?
How to Uninstall WordPress from cPanel
- Step 1: Log in to cPanel. Login to your hosting account via cPanel.
- Step 2: Delete the WordPress Files. Load the File Manager, navigate to the public_html directory, and remove the files related to WordPress.
- Step 3: Delete the Database.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Steps to Delete Content from WordPress Website
Locate Plugins > Add New tab on the left of the Dashboard. Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please, proceed to reading Manual Plugins Installation tutorial. Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option.
How do you delete sites visited on Google?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. …
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.” …
- Click Clear data.
How do I get rid of softaculous WordPress?
Uninstalling programs with Softaculous:
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Softaculous icon in the Software/Services section.
- Click the Application Installs button in the top menu.
- Next to the program you want to uninstall, click remove icon.
- Remove everything unless you intend to keep data from the installation.