How do I start over with my WordPress site?
Once the plugin is activated, you need to go to the Tools » WP Reset in your WordPress dashboard and scroll down to the Site Reset section of the page. To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button.
Can I delete my WordPress blog and start over?
Resetting a WordPress website is essentially uninstalling existing settings and reinstalling the original defaults. This is possible to do by deleting everything and starting over.
Why You May Need to Reset WordPress
- Rebuilding or repurpose the website.
- Restoring the site from a backup.
- Cleaning out a test installation.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
Reinstalling WordPress does not mean going back to square one. All of your contents, themes, plugins, etc. can be saved and restored once you have successfully installed the latest version of WordPress.
How do I manually clean my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
1. Restore with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page. …
- Click on the arrow. …
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.
Why is my WordPress site not loading?
Broken code is probably the most common reason why WordPress sites won’t load. … Unfinished or incomplete auto-updates for your WP site or WP plugins. Incompatible plugins. Poor plugin or theme coding.
How do you restart a website?
Restart a Particular Website
- Click Domains menu under the General section.
- In the table view listing select the required website and click the Properties button.
- The website properties page will be displayed.
- Under the Domain Properties section, find the Start Website link.
- Click this link to start/stop the website.
How do I unpublish a WordPress site?
To begin with unpublishing your WordPress site, log into your hosting account on WordPress.com. On the admin page, scroll down. Locate the ‘Settings’ button and click it to access the page with settings. Find ‘Delete your site permanently’ at the bottom of the Settings page and click the button to launch the process.