WordPress Pages are stored by the CMS (content-management system). So the quick way to find and modify them is to go into the “backend” of your WordPress site and look in the left-side menu for “Pages.” There you’ll find them.
How do I change the size of a thumbnail image?
How to Convert Images to Thumbnails
- Click “Choose a File.” Browse to and select the image you want; it needs to be a JPEG or PNG file smaller than 1MB.
- Click the “Select a Thumbnail Size” menu to choose how big you want your thumbnail.
- Click the “Make a Thumbnail” button.
- Copy the URL, HTML or BBCode and use it online.
How do I change the thumbnail on my website?
Change Image in a Thumbnail Preview Link
- Here’s an example website thumbnail:
- Step 1: Click Edit Site to open the website builder.
- Step 2: Find the page you want to share. …
- Step 3: Use the Page Preview Image field to upload your compressed image to the page.
- Step 4: Once uploaded, Save the changes to your Page Settings.
What is a thumbnail on a website?
Thumbnail is a term used by graphic designers and photographers for a small image representation of a larger image, usually intended to make it easier and faster to look at or manage a group of larger images. … The user controls which images need to be seen in full size.
How do I fix the thumbnail problem?
How to recreate the thumbnail cache using Disk Cleanup
- Open File Explorer.
- On the left pane, click This PC.
- Right-click the C: drive where Windows 10 is installed, and select Properties.
- Click the Disk Cleanup button.
- Check the Thumbnails option, and uncheck all the other options.
- Click OK.