In the left sidebar, click on WooCommerce. Then, go to Product Catalog, and scroll down the left-hand side, where you can see the Products per Row Then, you can set the number of products per page to the preferred number. You can also customize the number of rows per page.
Related Products for WooCommerce by WebToffee
- Select Related Products in the WooCommerce menu.
- Disable the default Related Products in WooCommerce.
- Click Save Changes.
- Access the Linked Products tab.
- Add related categories, tags, or individual products.
- Click Update to apply the custom related products.
Can I customize WooCommerce product page?
Start customizing your product pages
WooCommerce is all about flexibility and customizability, which is why it provides all the tools you need to edit the design and functionality of product pages. By adding fields, videos, size charts, and more, your pages can be as unique as the products that they feature.
How do I show 4 Products in a row in WooCommerce?
Simply enable the “Plugins > WooCommerce > Make WooCommerce store display 4 items per row” option, and it will automatically add the code for you.
How do I add more products to WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
Related products are products whose demand is influenced by a price change of another related product.
Related products for the WooCommerce plugin allows you to display custom related products on the basis of category/tags/products. Using the plugin you can do the following. Link related products of your choice by category, tags, and other products. Slider for related products.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
How do I change the product display in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
Is product a category?
Product categories are typically created by a firm or industry organization to organize products.
|Overview: Product Category|
|Definition||A type of product or service.|